Wednesday, October 21, 2009

pink hair

Today in class, I sat next to a gal who had this outrageously pink hair that screamed HOT PINK at me. Later that day, I walked into the elevator and I see a guy with bright purple hair. Last week, another girl sported a very white, dirty-blondish, gaga-looking hair. Seems to me, the eccentricity in the headdress has become such a trend. Not sure if I’ll play along anytime soon, but like it or not, this vibrant hair notion never goes unnoticed. Speaking of color… actually PINK, I just received a reminder to wear PINK for ‘Passionately Pink Day” – a sponsorship with FIDM to benefit the Susan G. Komen Brest Cancer Foundation. Finding the cure. Right on. Wear your pink on Wednesday, Oct. 21st. Goodnight.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey :)
I am planning on coming to FIDM as an Merchandise Product Development student. What are you majoring in ?? and is the school really as good as they make it look?? what campus are you at ?? I was thinking of going to Irvine or la. Is it worth the money and do you really get good opprotunites through FIDM ?? I really appreciate it if you would have the time to answer my question and tell me a little about the school ! :))
thanks

http://rockther.blogspot.com/

October 22, 2009 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger FIDM Blog Girl said...

we emailed you. ;)

October 22, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home