Monday, February 22, 2010

further procrastination.

Have you ever started to work on that paper (in this case, my 5-page paper on ethics for INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS) that you ABSOLUTELY need to get done, but look around your messy surroundings and think to yourself, "Self, we can't work on anything in a mess like this," and start cleaning instead of writing...and I mean major cleaning like washing all the dishes, vacuuming, doing laundry, putting your roommate's stuff away, washing the windows, scrubbing the toilet??

Well, that's what I did this weekend. Instead of concentrating on my paper, I did whatever else I could to avoid it. My apartment is now squeaky clean and my page is still........

..................................blank. :/

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger LynellMarie said...

I know how you feel. I am exactly the same way.

February 26, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home