Sunday, April 25, 2010

Question of the Week

"I am going to attend FIDM in the fall quarter. I am very excited, but nervous at the same time. My question is: Is FIDM what all the hype says it is?"


--Brooklyn




Dear Brooklyn,

Don't believe all the hype. From my experience, all the greatest things you'll encounter here at FIDM really depends on you. I used to tell people that FIDM is a marvelous school--because I made it just that for myself--then I realize the many students who complain about FIDM are the same ones who aren't involved, don't ask questions, and don't take advantage of the resources. The moral of the story is... YOU have to make the hype yourself. FIDM has so many incredible things going on--compared to other public institutions, we're living in luxury. Trust. To be quite honest, we're spoiled. My advice to you is to ENJOY everything while you're here. Create the hype for yourself.
Good Luck.
xoxTFL.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home