Monday, April 13, 2009

monday at the annex...again.

Reporting LIVE from FIDM Annex, Studio East is your girl, Nina. As a FIDM LA girl, I am on campus almost everyday from early morning to late at night--or until the Annex closes. I am here so much, why have an apartment? Seems to me: I live at fidm and I am paying for storage at the Medici. Anywho - today, I learned that the best way to avoid the security guards from making you throw away your 'just-bought/still-full/shouldn't-waste" drink in the morning is to slip it carefully in your fidm bag right before you go in the building. Money is tight everywhere. We are in no position to let that perfectly good Coffee Bean go to waste!

That's all for tonight.

~N

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home