Saturday, August 15, 2009

Barneys in downtown...

Barneys New York brings warehouse sale to L.A. Convention Center, but rich Westsiders seem to be foreigners of downtown, Los Angeles. Read below an except from the LA Times...

"Not all were happy to traipse east from the Westside. 'I live in the Marina, I never come downtown,' grumbled a 65-year-old man clutching dress shirts and Prada shoes who refused to give his full name. 'I don't even remember where my car is, I'm so confused.'" I found this so hysterical.


The Legendary Warehouse Sale, held for the last 14 years in a hangar at the Santa Monica Airport, has now landed in our side of town. I can't wait to check it out! I live just across the street. But are others willing to drive the extra mile...or even 10 miles for the 50%-75% off?

We will see. But all those who love high-end designer stuff at great deals, the sale continues through Sunday, August 23 at the Convention Center in South Hall K.


Happy Shopping!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home