Tuesday, December 8, 2009

going into finals...

I should be studying… but here I am blogging. I think it’s safe to say that the honeymoon’s stage is over. I’m talking about FIDM. A whole year has gone by and I’m not even sure I’m ready for a completely new year. Sure it was fun and all in the beginning; you’re happy to move to L.A.; you’re at a fabulous new school; you’re meeting new people, making new friends. Then … well, FIDM reality happens. Between trying to stay caffeinated all night and staying awake during class, I feel like I’m stuck in a repulsive hangover that won’t go away. I want to be happy and enjoy my stay at FIDM, but I’m always so tired. Maybe it’s because FINALS are next week – and I’m stressed. I don’t know. It’s gotten me to think: is this all worth it? You tell me. I’m too tired to think. Goodnight.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home