Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My L.A.

If you haven't heard, I'm moving to New York this week. It's quite a mixed of emotions to experience my FIDM graduation just a couple of weeks ago and now have my things all packed for the Big Apple. I must say, time really hasn't slowed down one bit.

In the past two years... LA has really played a character in my time here... both as a student and a person. During the early times of heartache and agony to these last days of bittersweet triumphs, LA has put me through a lot...Like a best enemy or worst friend. If you've kept up with my posts here, it's been a constant battle and a love-hate relationship with LA. But...I can honestly say that I will miss LA so much (probably more than I'd like to admit).

LA has introduced me to some of the most incredible people in this industry...people I know I will have in my life for a very long time... and those who will cross my path again in the future. I've gained so much perspectives on things... life, career, relationships...even a stronger sense of myself. Despite all the ongoing distractions in this crazy city, my LA experience was a time of self-discovery.


Thank you L.A. for all this and more. You will be greatly missed.

Now on to New York City. Follow us in the sequel to FIDM life... at postfidmlife.blogspot.com.

xoFBG

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Leigh said...

Hey! I just graduated from FIDM as well Merch Marketing. I'm also moving to New York with in the next few weeks. I'm going to LIM (Laboratory Institute of Merchandising) . Do you have a job out there or are you going to school as well?

Check out my blogs:
www.WalkingInBalletFlats.blogspot.com
www.StyleMeEtsy.blogspot.com

July 3, 2010 at 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home