Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pictures galore.

I started blogging back when Xanga was the "it" blog and so I've learned with years of blogging experience that readers not only like a nice clean layout and entries but PICTURES!

So here you have it folks, photos from my first 4 weeks of school:

This was taken the first day of class in Assortment Planning.
I am dying in this class.
Math and I will never, I repeat, NEVER be friends!


However, I am LOVING Fit Analysis. Well, aside from the pattern making that is.
Draping is fun :)
Too bad we only got to do this for a short 3o minutes. Sigh.

My friend Cristen S. on the left and my work on the right!
My friend Angelica C. on the right and me again on the left!



I mean, not to brag or anything but for a first time on draping.. I think I did a pretty spiffy job don't cha think :D?

Ok, there are a few things I would never buy at the FIDM store but THIS has to be on the top of my list.

But these are kind of cute! I bought a pair since I needed to get a new pair of Haviana's anyways.
They're actually quite comfortable and almost like Haviana's!
$15+tax

This photo is actually from last quarter when I was doing an event and while driving past the Santa Monica shops, I passed by this window display and it has to be one of my favorites!!!

And the last 2 photos are just random.
They're on my desktop and they're some great shots of FIDM+Grand Hope Park.
Decided I'd post them again just to share for those who haven't seen them!
Or if you have, look again!

Aside from being addicted to Twittering about my life, I've recently found a new addiction. (My iPhone is glued to my hand at all times.) YELP. I literally check in every place I go to and if I haven't written a review on a place, I do it on the spot when I am there. Anyways, I was writing a review for the Grand Hope Park located on FIDM and here are 2 photos I added along with my review.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this very quick and not so good update from me tonight, I will post again very soon with more photos as I am glued to my iPhone 24/7. Tata and have a great quarter!

Yours truly,
Anna

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home