Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Last One

How is everyone doing?!

So sorry that I haven't been blogging weekly like I promised :(

It's my last quarter at FIDM, I still can't believe it.. this quarter I am taking two (2) classes:
-Brand Portfolio
-Assortment Planning & Purchasing

To break it down, brand portfiolio is a class where you build a portfolio on your own, indivdually (the class before this is Classification & Line Development where you work in a group) but Brand Portfolio is totally independent. Assortment Planning & Purchasing is math. Strictly and only math, math, math! For those who are interested in marketing and becoming a buyer you will love this class, if not, you better learn to love it because you will be seeing a 6 month planning calendar for the rest of your career.

Anyways, I just wanted to check in to write a quick post. I will update with photos when I come back because my sink is full of dishes :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home