Friday, March 19, 2010

it's finally over. at least for now.

How's everybody doing?!!!! FINALS had me walking around campus like a zombie all week! I took my last final today at 3pm -- whew, it's over! I was so ready to crash. Thank goodness, I made it through the presentation! I want to celebrate but I'm way too tired. So tonight, I am staying in and catching up on sleep. Mmm... sleep.....sounds so good. LOL. Though, I am so craving that caramel ice-blended drink from Coffee Bean right about....now.
Good night and good luck to those who still have finals next week! xoxo

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Veronica Lynn said...

Oh my gosh, I totally know what you mean. I celebrate finals with days of sleep. haha

March 20, 2010 at 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home